The Best Carpet Selection in Hillsboro
Carpet has long been trusted for its familiar aesthetics, various textures, and ability to make any space feel welcoming and cozy. Our team at Floors With Flair is here to match you with the carpet that best fits your space, performance needs, and design goals. We carry carpets in various colors, patterns, and pile thicknesses. When you decide to invest in a carpet, you are choosing to upgrade the appeal of your home. Our team is standing by to help you find the best carpet for your home. Our showroom in Hillsboro, OR, has various styles from the industry’s most recognized carpet brands. We have something to offer for every design preference and budget. Stop by our showroom today, and we’ll help you get started on your next flooring project!
The Many Benefits of Carpet
Carpet has many benefits that can complement your home and lifestyle. We only carry carpets from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, including Core Elements, Design Distinctions, Gibraltar, Hearth & Home, Resista, Fabrica, Kaleen, and many more. By only carrying the best, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting flooring that will last for years. Learn about our carpet selection’s many benefits:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
Types of Carpet
Not every home is the same, which is why our flooring store carries a variety of carpet types. Whether you are looking for a neutral color or a unique material, we have the right carpet! When you visit our showroom, we help you figure out which carpeting elements work with your budget and design ideas. We consider your lifestyle considerations when helping you choose your new carpet. Learn more about the carpet types we carry:
- Berber is a unique style of carpet with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option if you want to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Maintaining Your Carpet
Our carpet selection was created with long-term wear and tear in mind, so we made them withstand even the toughest damage and stains. We recommend vacuuming your carpet at least twice per week and doing an annual cleaning to keep its fresh appearance. Consulting your warranty before using a carpet cleaner on your new flooring is a great way to find out which products will keep your carpet like-new, as some chemicals could damage the carpet’s fibers.
Professional Carpet Installation
When you have picked out your new carpet flooring, trust our professional installation technicians to install them for you. The installation technicians at our flooring store are true experts who have undergone proper training and have years of experience. We know exactly how to prepare the subfloor in your home, install the padding, and lay the carpeting, so the seams match. Professional installation makes your carpeting look better and last longer. It is a sound investment to make in your home. By trusting us to handle your installation, we ensure that our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee backs your investment into your home. This is our promise to you, and if, within 30 days of installation, you find yourself dissatisfied with our work, we will happily replace them at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Hillsboro, OR, and the surrounding communities.